- KN95 masks are produced in very clean, almost dust-free production environments. The KN95 masks comply with standard GB 2626-2006 (KN95 grade), The performance is tested on four sections:
- The Filtering efficiency, is over >95%
- Tested using NACL as the particulates, the flow is: 85L/minute, the density of particulates: 15mg per CBM, at regulated temperature range, and at regulated humidity range
- The resistance to inhale (air in) : must be less than 350 Pa
- The resistance to exhale (air out): must be less than 250 Pa
This mask can be used for respiratory protection of certain oily particulates (Dust, pollen and other types of dust and non-volatile fog and other air pollutants).
This product cannot be used in hypoxic environments
This product cannot be used for protective filtering of toxic gases and vapors
Mask pollution, damage, aging, failure, etc., need to be replaced with a new mask
Children must be under the guidance of an adult, please keep in a safe place to avoid accidents
There are no reviews yet.