You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 253-854-2439 and provide all the details of dissatisfaction you have with your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and including all original content. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt and Return Authorization (RA) number. To obtain an RA number, call our Customer Service at 253-854-2439. The RA number must be provided on the shipping label. Products received without an RA number will not be approved for return and will be refused.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or the original method of payment).
If you order arrives damaged, you must contact us at 253-854-2439. Please keep the original inner and outer packaging for further inspection of our returns department. Once we receive the package and inspect for damages, we will provide you a replacement at no cost to you or a refund of the cost.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If goods are canceled before they have been processed (usually before 2:00pm PST on the day the order was placed) , the order will be cancelled and no charges will be applied to the customer. If goods are cancelled after they have been processed or at the time of delivery, the order will be considered a return and our return policy will apply. If you need to cancel an order please contact us by email at email@example.com or call at 253-854-2439.
We recommend that you ship the item back using either UPS, DHL or FedEx, so you will have the ability to track your package ensuring it will reach its destination. If the item will not reach us back, we will not be able to issue your credit.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.